Woman. The world needs your voice.
Your full expression.
What wants to come through you?
What happens if you let your voice unleash, when you let it free?
When you let it guide you?
When you stop holding back?
When you start surrendering?
When a woman claims her voice, she claims her power.
She claims her place in the world.
She claims her raw true authentic expression.
She drops back into who she has been all along.
She claims her mission.
She claims her gifts.
She realises that there is no use in dimming her own light
She realises: Her. Voice. Matters.
to a Women’s Weekend Workshop, dedicated to dropping into your full and authentic vocal expression while being held and supported in a circle of likeminded Sisters.
This weekend will be a dedicated deep dive in an intimate circle of women into your unique authentic expression, which relates to all areas of your life:
- your relationships
- your professional life
- your connection to yourself
- the way you show up in the world
Throughout this workshop we will flow through the following Areas:
- You will learn to drop any idea of what your voice should or shouldn’t sound like and invite your unique vocal expression to come through
- We will create a space of permission where YOU are welcome as you are.
- We will explore what happens if you drop all your 'shoulds‘ and dare to express yourself freely
- Embodied Vocal Practice
- Rhythm and Movement Exercise
-Group Voice Improv
- Circle Singing
- Mantra Chanting
𝑀𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐸𝓂𝒷𝑜𝒹𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
- You will connect to the art of letting your body guide you
- Learning to truly listen to your body
- Learning to awaken you voice through the body
- Inviting Softness, Sensuality and Pleasure
We will focus on weaving connection with ourselves and with each other, creating a safe and supported space, where YOU are welcome with all that you are.
- Relational Exercises
- Embodied Communication
- Sharing Circles
𝒞𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒱𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒
- We will inquire what it means for you to claim your voice and how that influences your life on many levels
- We will tune into how reclaiming your voice can support you in your daily and professional life and in realizing your visions
- We will identify what is holding you back from fully claiming your voice
- Through Ritual we will release and move beyond those blockages
We will explore the Art of
- Speaking up
- Standing up for yourself
- Speaking your Truth
We will also look at the collective trauma we carry as women, which is most likely influencing you if you feel like you are…
- …not fully able to speak up,
- …to take space,
- …to make noise,
- …to sing out loud,
- …to express your rage,
- …to be fully YOU.
𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨:
- This workshop is for anyone identifying as a woman
(You do not have to have a Yoni to take part)
- There is NO MUST in any activity or exercise. You will be safely guided and are always free to choose what feels right for you in that moment.
10h - 13h Morning Session
13h - 14:30h Lunch Break
14:30h -17:30h Afternoon Session
17:30h - 19:00h Communal Dinner
11h - 14h Morning Session
14h - 15h Lunch Break
15h - 18h Closing Ritual and Singing Circle
Ohlauer Str. 10,
200€ - Super Early Bird (until July 30th):
230€ - Early Bird (August 1st until September 15th:)
250€ - General Admission (From September 16th)
- SPOTS ARE VERY LIMITED -
• If you cancel within 6 weeks of the event start date, 80% of the ticket cost will be refunded.
• If you cancel within 4 weeks of the event start date, 50% of the ticket cost will be refunded.
• If you cancel within 2 weeks of the event start date, or if you withdraw from the event after the start of the first day, no part of the ticket cost will be refunded.
Fill in the form below.
You will receive an e-mail with all information needed to purchase your ticket
“Holy Shit What A Weekend! So deep So true So powerful. You are so fucking magic dear Mara! I feel deeply blessed meeting you and being part of this special sacred circle! Your creative gift opens space and time for melting into each other where women do feel safe to show up their whole pure divine Power.”
“Mara's workshop helped me to understand that accessing the power of my voice isn't about it sounding beautiful. It's about feeling my body and allowing myself to voice whatever wants to come out. It's powerful because it's authentic and true. It was possible for me to access and express in that way because I felt so safe in the space. The energy was very supportive, loving and carring. It was a good mix between activating/challenging and soothing exercises. It was such a gift to witness everyone open up and stepp more into their unique expression.”
“This weekend has been a true blessing for me. The atmosphere was incredibly beautiful, with everyone supporting one another, and the profound and multi-faceted connection I experienced with my own voice and "Her Voice" was truly nourishing. Mara's ability to adapt and fully immerse herself in the group and the present moment, without adhering to any specific agenda, felt incredibly harmonious. I feel like I have come closer to what my heart desires and where my deepest longings reside. Thank you so, so much. ”
“Being met in my power unconditionally changed everything. In the space that Mara so magically created I was able to allow and accept my very own power as it is, sometimes very soft and vulnerable, sometimes screaming at the top of my voice. It became very clear, claiming my voice is definitely not about being pretty and nice. I loved the backdrop of nourishing practices to deepen our sisterhood. From there my voice can rise in authenticity.”
“The workshop Mara created set free a wide range of emotions inside me. I was confronted with fear (of showing myself and possibly fail), with uncertainty (will there be a kind of valuation and am I doing right?), with sadness (why did I hide a part of me and why am I trying to be good and beautiful?) and with tension (can I stand that?). And a moment later there was so much fun, pleasure and proudness in singing together or alone, finding my own pattern and groove and espeacially looking at the women's eyes when they were singing/acting in there own space. And there was a feeling of security in the sisterhood, beeing held and feel the warmth and the vibration of another body nearby. That was wonderful and it touched me deeply several times. Thank you Mara for opening these rooms and sharing your visions, for welcoming people the way they are and encouraging them in a supportive way to show themselves and to connect with each other. I am enriched and nourished. Thank you for that precious time! ”